- Local Information has been updated.
- The conference program has been updated.
- Here is the list of accepted papers.
- ALT/DS 2017 registration site has opened: http://www.iip.ist.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp/alt-ds2017/registration.html
- The paper submission deadline has been extended to 6th June 2017 23:59 UTC.
- The list of Invited Speakers has been updated.
The paper submission deadline has been extended to 30th May 2017 23:59 UTC.
Welcome to DS 2017
The 20th International Conference on Discovery Science (DS 2017) provides an open forum for intensive discussions and exchange of new ideas among researchers working in the area of Discovery Science. The scope of the conference includes the development and analysis of methods for discovering scientific knowledge, coming from machine learning, data mining, intelligent data analysis, big data analysis as well as their application in various scientific domains.
DS 2017 will be held on 15 - 17 October 2017 in Kyoto, Japan. The conference is hosted by Kyoto University and sponsored by JST CREST. This program is supported by a subsidy from Kyoto City and the Kyoto Convention & Visitors Bureau.